Baltic Event and Co-production Market
3 - 7 December 2006, Tallinn
Baltic Event Co-production Market takes place during the Black Nights Film Festival on 4 - 5 December in Tallinn, Estonia. The Market is open for the projects from the Baltic countries, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Scandinavia.
Baltic Event Co-production Market offers productive opportunities to network and discuss projects in the special film festival atmosphere in the medieval Old Town of Tallinn. Participation in Baltic Event Co-production Market will give the producers an efficient possibility to create or to extend their international network. The Co-production Market is part of Baltic Event, the screening of Baltic newest feature films (5 - 6 December).
The Co-production Market revolves around one-to-one meetings between project representatives and potential financiers, set up by the organisers before the Baltic Event.
* full-length cinema feature film
* suitable for an international co-production
* national support
* completed screenplay
* projects from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria are accepted
* participation is free of charge
* no submitted materials will be returned to the sender
* once a project is selected, the producer should be present during the market
* finalized films must mention their participation at the market in their credits
* official language is English
* submission of the project is considered as acceptance of special conditions
Requested materials for submission:
* completed application form (to download click here)
* synopsis (1 page) in English
* treatment in English
* screenplay in English (first draft)
* director’s note on aesthetics and structure (1-2 pages)
* biography/filmography of the director
* biography/filmography of the producer
* production company profile (max. 300 words)
* budget outline in English
Please send all the requested materials on paper as well as on CD–ROM with electronic version of all files. Please send the copy of the application to email@example.com
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The submission deadline for the Baltic Event Co-production Market is September 15, 2006.
14 projects will be chosen and announced by November 1, 2006.
For submissions and more detailed information, please contact:
Riina Sildos - BE Manager
Marje Jurtshenko - BE Main Coordinator
Anna Stepanova - BE Co-Production Market